Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 2 reflection

I am simply loving being in the classroom. I never had any doubts that I would love it, but now I know for sure, I love it. There is no place I would rather be. I still have not taught a lesson, but my co-op teacher is very structured and organized, I think she trusts me, but seems to like things a certain way (who doesn't?) I don't' blame her, I will probably be the same way. She is expecting me to teach the science lessons which we will start soon, maybe the week before Easter. I am just a little nervous about getting all my lessons done in time. I do have two activities planned, but no lesson plan will accompany these.
us
We are learning about dinosaurs and tomorrow will be creating a "Me-osaurus" I had fun creating my dinosaur. I had so much fun in fact, I created two. One looked somewhat like a dinosaur, and the other looked like a monster from Where the Wild Things Are, or at least that is what my co-op said. I wasn't going for that look, but after looking at it, I see her point. I can't wait until tomorrow when I get to help the children create their own "Me-osaurus".

No comments:

Post a Comment