Thursday, March 18, 2010

The little Indians are getting ready...

Does anyone have good lesson plan idea to go along with making totem poles for second grade? I need to have one and I have basic stuff and no real fun ideas except for making the totem poles.

On a totally unrelated note, I have almost fully paid for my 2010 season tickets to the Seawolves. I love the summer, and the boys that go along with summer!

I am feeling overwhelmed with my geography class. There is really too much reading and not enough teaching. I have 'read' about 7 chapters and could not give you an intelligent summary of anything. The words he wants us to know, are very unclear, (not the words, the definitions) and he really doesn't explain them. I hope I can get through the test with my prior knowledge of geography.

Greetings until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment