Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 11, 2010

Have you ever been in a situation where you just felt like you were exactly where you were supposed to be? This feeling happened to me yesterday. My cooperating teacher asked me to do an activity with the class. I made a "Me-o-Saurus", a dinosaur with my picture for the face. The dinosaur showed a little about me, and it was fun to draw and color, and I think I did a pretty good job. I got up in front of the class and teh feeling hit me...I am exactly where I am supposed to be. I loved it, it felt very natural. Eventhough I have taught religious education for 16 years, it is not the same. I enjoyed teaching RE, and took that very seriously; I never got the feeling that I had yesterday when I was in front of the second graders at J. Connell School. The children had a great time creating the 'Me-o-Saurus" and we created a great wall display of the creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment